Monday, March 10, 2014

Most Romantic Image

I remember seeing this couple in one of my trips to Europe. The man had a certain charisma to him. He looked so confident while she looked quite appealing. They were walking around and all of sudden they paused in the middle of the famous square, Piazza San Marco in Venice, Italy and started kissing while holding each other so tightly. It was the most romantic sight I’ve ever seen in real life. There was no ounce of indecency but pure love and passion was heartfelt. And you can tell that they didn’t care what everyone thought or who saw them make out, for these two love birds were simply in love. You can hear their hearts beating and longing for each other. I realized I want to have that same passion where the world stops for us and it doesn’t matter who sees or what anyone thinks but what matters is that two of us are together, in the now, in each other’s arms, loving each other, wanting each other, wanting to never let each other apart. That’s the kind of passion I want in my life. We create the life we want to live and I want to make this magical moment happen for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment