Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nirvana a day, Keeps the Doctor away

I'd like to think I'm always striving for more, always trying to better myself, I feel like we can always improve our selves. You can't just stop because you are contented with where you are at. Everything else is moving. Everything is revolving, growing, expanding. Everyday is a new day. Therefore, everything else is a new challenge just because you have achieve nirvana today, doesn't mean you can have it again the next day. You must search for it again. That's why life is the way it is. If you stop searching because you feel that you've achieved nirvana for a day, then why live another day if you feel that you have reached contentment, that you've conquered it all. I'll be the first to admit, that this is the flaw of life. At the same, that is why life is beautiful. You determine if you will have nirvana day today! - EllaineAppleR

Written on: July 22, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment