Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Art of Cursing by EllaineAppleR


Warning: This contains some muth@effin explicit words

First of all, I know my momma taught me right because I truly don't like using bad words. However, I really find it quite interesting on how it emphasizes what I like to say.

It can be very amusing, most especially when the person using these particular bad words have a huge bright smile on their face.

For example:
"Happy muth@effin birthday, beautiful!" Wow I really felt that greeting.
(By the way, substituting the name with a good adjective is a nice touch!)

It also works on simple sentences like "how the eff are you doing, sunshine?"
(Remember: a nice substitute to his or her name is always a plus!)

It's so universal that you can even add them to foreign languages like in

Spanish:
"Hasta muth@effin la vista, ese!"

Italian:
"Arrivi muth@effin derchi, Tony!"

Or to countries:
bra muth@effin zil
Phili muth@effin pines

Most of all, I like adding it to super long words like
"congratumuth@effinlations"!

My favorite one is "supercalifragilisticmuth@effinexpialadocius!

Isn't this radi muth@effin cal!

Please dont take any muth@effin offense to this.

Bad words are only bad when you call someone a bad word!

Cursing words can be so@effin fun and beautiful when used with good intentions!

Hope y'all have a good muth@effin day! -EllaineAppleR

Written on: May 25, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment